CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers worldwide. The Group has an excellent reputation on the global market due to high quality of products and advanced manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with a short lead time and attractive terms of delivery contribute to our Group success. Our success would not be possible without our dedicated and highly skilled employees. Currently we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
in our plant in Scunthorpe, UK
A vacancy has arisen for a Decorator operator, 12 hours shifts, days and nights. This is permanent position.
The duties of this post include:
- Operation of printer machine.
- Comply with all health & safety regulations, rules, procedures and policies.
- Comply with all environmental requirements as stipulated in ISO 14001 and BRC procedures and guidelines on health & safety.
- Production of product according to quality, quantity specifications and production orders.
- To keep a clean and tidy work area.
- To keep records and if required samples of any quality issues.
- To report any issues with the technical condition of the machine.
- To assist with the control of production and quality specification.
- To keep maintain continuity of production.
- Possess good manual dexterity and reacts promptly in order to produce a good quality product.
- Responsibility for any assigned equipment.
- Co-operation with supervisor and others workers on both production lines.
- To assist in the training of CPUK employees and where applicable persons external to CPUK i.e. agency workers and/or contractors.
- Support other leaders/operators colleagues in the continuation of production at the front end of the line, for example Bodymaker and washer. Able to provide absence cover if required and help out during changeovers etc., on both production lines.
- Always using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Perform other duties such of similar nature as from time to time may be required including any other duty reasonable corresponding with the role.
The successful candidate must have:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- The ability to complete documentation.
- Previous machine operator experience.
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and follow specifications.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Challenging work in a fast developing international company.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who will provide a dynamic and informal working environment.
- A competitive salary, based on education and professional experience.
If you are interested in this job position, please click "APPLY"
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter.
If you have any questions bound with this offer, please contact recruitmentCPUK@can-pack.co.uk
“Successful completion of recruitment process is subject to a successful completion of applicable immigration procedures (visa/work permit)”.