Poniżej znajduje się lista aktualnych ofert pracy.
« Powrót do listy ogłoszeń
CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the World. Company’s excellent standing on the global markets is founded on the high quality products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages are combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery. The Group's success is driven by our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
For our Headquarter in Krakow we are looking for experienced:
Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organization's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with Group Sustainability Director in order to meet commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Managing social media presence and direct programms to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Preparing promotional materials (leaflets, presentations, articles for press and social media, video materials etc.)
- Participating in marketing and PR events, representing and promoting Can Pack
Requirements/profile of an ideal candidate
- University degree in science, humanities, marketing, PR or similar
- Relevant experience preferably as Marketing or PR Director or Senior Manager (work in a manufacturing company will be an asset but we are open to consider candidates who have experience in projects for start-ups, consulting companies, IT companies, education institutions etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and skills of using modern communications channels, content creation with focus on digital & social media
- Ability to independently manage projects from the concept phase, through completion to the final conclusions and involving people in projects without a formal authority
- Creativity, open-mindedness and ability to turn creative ideas into action, proven by examples
- Analytical and logical mindset and ability to cope with dynamic, often ambiguous working environment
- Team player, high EQ, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English and Polish, knowledge of other languages will be a plus
- Experience in international environment
- Challenging projects in a Headquarter of global company with a strong global position
- Work in an international environment, that gives you wide development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit package
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.