CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
To our PMO team we are currently looking for:
IT Project Manager
- main focus on SAP projects
Under general direction of the Global IT Portfolio and Project Management Director, the IT Project Manager is accountable for delivering the intended business value of technology investments in a timely manner, within budget and per stakeholder requirements. He/she is responsible for controlling all aspects of assigned programs and projects per company policies and procedures from initiation through final implementation.
- Managing and controlling projects that are complex, cross-functional and strategic in nature.
- Ensuring that intended business benefits of assigned projects are delivered in a timely manner, within budget and per stakeholder expectations and requirements.
- Documenting and tracking key information such as project objectives, assumptions, issues, risks, milestones, success criteria, and in/out of scope deliverables.
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), documenting tasks, identifying dependencies, developing and managing the milestone/task schedule and estimating project labor and non-labor costs.
- Managing scope changes, publishing clear and concise status communications, ensuring high quality deliverables and consistently satisfying expectations and requirements.
- Motivating and assisting team members, organizing task assignments, facilitating team meetings, negotiating desired outcomes, balancing the needs of Business and IT stakeholders and ensuring high quality processes and deliverables.
- Contributing and adhering to IT policies and procedures including but not limited to Project Management, QA, SDLC, Business Readiness, Operations & Support, and Information Security.
- Recommending solutions to address identified issues or problems.
- Partnering with business and IT stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities to maximize business value and achieve the business goals.
- Executive Level Communications
- Mentoring IT project managers and other staff members as needed.
- Incorporating organizational change management (OCM) best practices into project scope and schedules as needed.
- Advocating for the PMO and serving as the subject matter expert on project management.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.