CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
SAP ABAP Developer
Manage design and development of ABAP code especially in S/4 HANA. Co-operate with consultants, architects and process owners to develop efficient and flexible system to meet business requirements. You would review, correct ABAP program codes and maintain technical documentation. As a member of SAP team responsible for global implementation S/4 HANA you would define, develop global technical standards and recommend improvements to achieve project goals.
- supporting development of SAP systems (mostly S/4 HANA and other ERP, PO),
- development and extension of SAP system in financial and logistic area,
- assure the integrative functionality of developed applications and ensure that all programs are completed on schedule,
- document the developments (TSD) and provide technical support of the system after it has been delivered
- participation in international projects,
- ensuring consistency of solutions with other modules of the SAP system,
- cooperation with internal and external customers in the implementation of development tasks.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.