CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Because of the global SAP S/4 HANA implementation in the whole Group worldwide, we are currently searching for a seasoned professional combining SAP and Tax background, to support the implementation as:
SAP Tax Implementation Consultant/Expert
Location: Krakow, Poland/Remote
Provide global coordination and oversight for the S/4 HANA Implementation as it relates to the Tax Function (both direct and indirect tax). Translate high-level design and business requirements into S/4 system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards.
- Serve as the primary liaison for the Tax Function and IT department in respect to SAP S/4 implementation
- Work effectively with both internal and external resources to identify and document indirect/direct tax requirements and translate requirements into ERP solutions
- Lead the translation of these tax requirements into ERP solutions while collaborating with the Tax Department and local advisors
- Gather, process, and effectively summarize large volumes of tax information
- Obtain relevant data and documents in necessary forms consistent with project objectives and deadlines, review project deliverables, and resolve project issues
- Prepare documentation and analytical reports that effectively summarize and present procedures, assumptions, and conclusions
- Support and enhance existing applications and their related system integrations and reports
- Oversee all aspects of Transfer Pricing as it relates to Intercompany product transfer solution to accommodate transfer pricing and tax determination requirements
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues
- Identify opportunities and recommend ideas for improvement to mitigate risk and optimize technology (best practices)
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.