CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate who will join our new factory’s team in Czech Republic as a:
IT Support Specialist
Plant location: Stribro
It’s a great opportunity to participate in a greenfield project – you will be part of a highly motivated team responsible for setting up and launching a completely new production site literally from scratch, basing on the best practices and know-how gained by our organization from recent successful start-ups in the Netherlands, Brazil or Colombia, using our global policies and frameworks to help you get the factory up and running.
In this role you will provide ongoing technical support for system users as the first and second level of support, in particular:
- Solving problems with hardware and applications on workstations, video conferences, CCTV, WMS terminals, access control, time and attendance systems,
- Training of employees in the field of utility applications operating in the CANPACK Group,
- Preparing computer hardware for the end-user,
- Cooperating with the Third Level of Support,
- Monitoring and maintaining computer hardware (computers, printers, IP phones) and software updates on workstations,
- Preparing opinions in the scope of repair, modernization, scrapping, and purchase of computer hardware and software,
- Creating and updating technical documentation,
- Improving knowledge in the field of new hardware and application solutions emerging in the IT market,
- Keeping detailed records of the computer hardware and software installed on it,
- Cooperating with suppliers and service technicians of hardware and software manufacturers in the scope of service contracts and warranties,
- Participating in IT infrastructure development projects,
- Cooperating closely with other IT departments.
If you are interested in the offer, we encourage you to send your CV by clicking the "Apply" button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.