CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Key tasks and responsibilities
The person employed in this position will be involved in planning, forecasting, management and reporting of capital and operating expenses, in particular:
- Budgeting and forecasting for operating expenses, with periodic variance analysis,
- Financial controlling of current budget usage and final cost forecast of investment projects,
- Cashflow projections for capital projects at the group level,
- Direct cooperation with budget owners - directors of departments and project managers,
- Periodic management reporting related to CapEx and OpEx,
- Ad-hoc financial analysis,
- Participation in continuous improvement initiatives regarding processes, procedures and systems.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.