CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Group Senior Internal Auditor
Key tasks and responsibilities
The Group Senior Internal Auditor shall:
- Leading and/or participating in specific Internal Audit engagements as per Group Internal Audit Annual Plan as well as ad hoc investigation work in consultation with the Internal Audit Director. These engagements and investigations will be undertaken to address all CANPACK Group processes efficiency, effectiveness and compliance issues or specific requests by the CANPACK Group Management Board
- Leading and providing advice and consultation relative to the Company's Assurance Projects such as worldwide implementation of Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control over Financial Reporting, Segregation of Duties conflicts elimination or Continuous Monitoring system (data analytics)
- Assist the Internal Audit Director in all activities of the Internal Audit Department, e.g. development of risk based audit plans and knowledge transfer to team members
The Senior Internal Auditor will work in consultation with all levels of management worldwide and employees within the CANPACK Group, and with external consultants and auditors if engaged by CANPACK for particular projects.
- Reports to Group Internal Audit Director
- Functional Reporting Line to Lead Auditors of particular audits
- Assist the Internal Audit Director in preparing and implementing overall Annual Audit Plans for CANPACK Group as well as the long-term strategy for the Internal Audit Department with out-of-the-box thinking and willingness to push the boundaries of traditional audit approach
- Share the business knowledge of the CANPACK Group with members of Internal Audit Department, e.g. induction program for new joiners, on the job trainings, case studies
- Assist the Group Internal Audit Director and other CANPACK Group Directors/Managers in the area of Risk Management
- Delivery of Risk Management and Fraud Awareness trainings/sessions to CANPACK Group employees
- Carry out/lead agreed internal audit projects and investigations of suspected fraud or other non-compliance with laws. When additional resources have been mobilized for the audit or investigation, the Group Senior Internal Auditor (while acting as a Lead Auditor) will supervise their work. Preparation and presentation of formal Audit Reports to the local and Group Management
- Ensure follow-up of recommendations made to determine if management has responded accordingly. Implement and maintain the formal mechanism of issues/recommendations tracking and reporting to the Management Board or Supervisory Counsel/Audit Committee.
- Leverage on the technology and newest auditing trends. Provide regular input to and improve the Group Internal Audit Methodology
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.