CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Financial Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis
Key tasks and responsibilities
Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist will join a highly motivated and dynamic Group Controlling Department, will collaborate with other professionals to provide high quality decision support and insight to senior leadership. This work is used to steer CANPACK Group strategy, capital allocation and operating improvements.
You will act as a finance professional that serves as a business partner and strategic advisor to key business leaders and assist in providing critical thinking on business direction, operating performance and financial results.
Your main activities are as follow:
Planning & Forecasting
- Preparation of annual and long-term budgets and financial projections of CANPACK companies
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results with reconciliations to the budgeted and previous years figures
- Preparation of financial and cash flow forecasts of plants/companies
- Support in annual budgeting process and preparing standalone master budget, comprising of operating and financial plans (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- Analyzing planned and actual unit production cost across portfolio of products, by careful analysis of its cost components
- Preparation of calculations and analysis for applications for financing, insurance, auditors and consultants
- Critical verification of reports, analysis and financial presentations provided by subsidiaries
- Preparation of feasibility (business case) studies analyzing of the effectiveness of proposed investment projects; calculating economical indicators (DCF, NPV, payback, IRR)
- Preparing (reviewing and validating ) impactful, high-profile management presentations to management and supervisory board, delivering an integrated analysis of both financial and business/operational performance
- Continuously improving and developing the management reporting system in CANPACK Group
- Acting as a finance business partner with other organizational units of Can-Pack SA and CANPACK Group subsidiaries
- Financial verification of customers and vendors contracts
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.