CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Analyse the existing production process and come up with improvement plans, maintenance plans and training plans for the assigned machine with the aim of increasing the efficiency and reliability of the machine.
- Observing and analysing the existing process.
- Investigating machine output and identifying bottlenecks.
- Translating the findings into recommendations for machine improvements, or adjustments in operating instructions.
- Liaising with suppliers of equipment and spare parts, to ensure or improve the machine performance.
- Setting up and participating in improvement projects aimed at optimising the machine output.
- Contributing to the implementation of process and tool optimisations.
- Developing and optimising preventive maintenance plans for the machine.
- Recommending measures to maintain or improve machine condition and productivity.
- Discussing structural problems with the maintenance department and drafting action plans.
- Providing technical support in case of technical issues and analysing complex technical malfunctions.
- Drafting machine conversion plans as a guideline for the Setters and Operators.
- Sharing expertise and extensive machine knowledge.
- Assessing competencies/skills and identifying training needs of assigned Operators and Setters.
- Translating training needs into training content, organizing trainings and give instruction methods.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Developing, adjusting and implementing training plans for Operators and Setters.
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Renata Jilisen
HR Officer | CAN-PACK NL Holdings BV
Maisdijk 9 | 5704 RM | Helmond
T +31 492 768 067