CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
In this role you will provide ongoing technical support for system users as the first and second level of support, in particular:
- Solving problems with hardware and applications on workstations, video conferences, CCTV, WMS terminals, access control, time and attendance systems,
- Training of employees in the field of utility applications operating in the CANPACK Group,
- Preparing computer hardware for the end user,
- Cooperating with the Third Level of Support,
- Monitoring and maintaining computer hardware (computers, printers, IP phones) and software updates on workstations,
- Preparing opinions in scope of repair, modernization, scrapping, and purchase of computer hardware and software,
- Creating and updating technical documentation,
- Improving knowledge in the field of new hardware and application solutions emerging in the IT market,
- Keeping detailed records of the computer hardware and software installed on it,
- Cooperating with suppliers and service technicians of hardware and software manufacturers in the scope of service contracts and warranties,
- Participating in IT infrastructure development projects,
- Cooperating closely with other IT departments.
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Renata Jilisen
HR Officer | CAN-PACK NL Holdings BV
Maisdijk 9 | 5704 RM | Helmond
T +31 492 768 067