CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Currently, due to dynamic development of the Company, we are looking for a Candidate who will join our global HR team as:
The person dedicated to this role will be responsible for supporting the management team in Head Office (including Group subsidiaries) in people management processes, providing them with creative and innovative solutions to help the business grow on the local area, in coherence with common law and best practices in HR.
The main duties will include:
- development and implementation of HR policy, consistent with the strategy and objectives of the company
- participation in the HR standards development in the Group and the responsibility for implementing them in supported units
- HR processes and systems management
- taking care of and responsibility for the issues related to: recruitment & selection, training & development
- advisory on current legislation and employment law by keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation
- day-to-day employees issues management, such as: holidays, sick leaves, time attendance, grievances and disciplinary
- administration of the periodical HR processes such as salary review or appraisal process
- co - creating the HR strategy in accordance with the global and local business strategy
- effective co-operation with external authorities and services providers
- reporting and analysis in the field of HR in accordance with Group standards
To apply to this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.