CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
We require a full-time 12 months fixed term maternity cover position to join our busy accounts department. The role may become permanent for the right candidate.
As part of the finance team this post ensures that all supplier invoices and all other queries related to invoices are processed accurately in accordance with procedure and in a timely manner. The successful candidate will develop the effective relationships with the suppliers, internal and external auditors and should be adaptable, flexible and reliable.
The duties of this post include but not limited to:
- Process invoices onto the SAP system via scanning and manual entry.
- To be proactive in chasing invoices not received.
- Regular reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Bank statement processing
- Act as first point of contact with all suppliers.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations, rules, procedures and policies.
- Comply with all environmental requirements as stipulated in ISO 14001 and BRC procedures and guidelines on Health & Safety.
The successful candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of general ledger double entry would be advantageous
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable
- Previous experience in similar post is essential
- AAT qualified or study towards or qualified by experience.
Competitive salary, attracting bonus scheme, corporate pension
Anyone wishing to apply for this post must submit a copy of their CV or application form plus cover letter to recruitmentCPUK@canpack.com