CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
As a part of the Group Treasury & Risk Management Team your role will be to support the team with currency and interest rate position risk analysis, preparation of hedging strategies and various reports in accordance with internal and external regulations. You will work closely with Sales, Procurements, Investments and financial teams to fully understand business drivers and support requirements. On daily a basis you will cooperate with accounting, dealing and controlling. Due to the constant evolution of company business and regulatory initiatives, your role will also cover involvement in daily processes as well as participation in improvement initiatives through individual projects.
The key tasks and responsibilities of Risk Specialist:
- Identifying and quantifying market risk in the areas of FX rates and interest rates,
- Developing robust cash flow forecasts and providing timely and accurate management information on FX exposure,
- Participating in the preparation of hedging strategy proposals for the CANPACK Group companies,
- Creating current valuations of open financial transactions and testing the effectiveness of designated hedging relationships,
- Cooperating with various Departments of the Head Office of Can-Pack SA and its subsidiaries,
- Cooperating with domestic and foreign banks in the scope of handling hedging transactions
- University degree, preferred in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Accounting,
- Professional experience in a similar position, within treasury/financing/financial risk,
- Good derivatives product knowledge,
- Understanding of financial statements with their interdependencies,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues,
- Timeliness and reliability in performing tasks, strong goal orientation,
- Good communication skills and proactive approach,
- Fluency in written and verbal English (C1), knowledge of other languages will be an additional advantage.
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing companies across the globe,
- A real impact on company's performance and growth,
- Friendly and open culture and work environment,
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health,
- Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive annual bonus based on performance.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only shortlisted candidates.