CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Office in Brzesko, we are currently looking for:
IT Support Specialist
In this role you will provide ongoing technical support for system users as the first and second level of support, in particular:
- Solving problems with hardware and applications on workstations, video conferences, CCTV, WMS terminals, access control, time and attendance systems,
- Training of employees in the field of utility applications operating in the CANPACK Group,
- Preparing computer hardware for the end user,
- Cooperating with the Third Level of Support,
- Monitoring and maintaining computer hardware (computers, printers, IP phones) and software updates on workstations,
- Preparing opinions in scope of repair, modernization, scrapping, and purchase of computer hardware and software,
- Creating and updating technical documentation,
- Improving knowledge in the field of new hardware and application solutions emerging in the IT market,
- Keeping detailed records of the computer hardware and software installed on it,
- Cooperating with suppliers and service technicians of hardware and software manufacturers in the scope of service contracts and warranties,
- Participating in IT infrastructure development projects,
- Cooperating closely with other IT departments.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.