The CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. Our company gained its strong position on the Polish and European market thanks to its high quality products and modern manufacturing technology.
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the Company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and currently employs over 6500 people worldwide with its annual sales exceeding $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - are the greatest asset to the company, therefore we strive to recognise the needs of our employees to ensure they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organisation and its success.
A vacancy has arisen for a LABORATORY TECHNICIAN, working 12 hours shifts, days and nights.
The duties of this post include:
- To perform all laboratory tests, maintain complete tests records, report any negative findings.
- Operation and regeneration DI station, RO, softeners units
- Checking varnishes parameters
- To keep records of any quality issues.
- Compiling information on analytical parameters including planning, sampling, samples preparation, interpretation and filing of results.
- To carry out preventative maintenance inspections and operations on all assigned equipment and facilities.
- To maintain, calibrate and validate an analytical instruments and to record its results.