CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Senior Consolidation Specialist
You will join a highly motivated and dynamic Group Accounting & Reporting Department, and be part of a team responsible for preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports of CANPACK Group, prepared under Polish and US GAAP. You will also have a chance to participate in global implementation of SAP S4/HANA.
- Preparing annual, quarterly and monthly consolidated financial statements according to PAS and US GAAP (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Collecting information on consolidation from capital group entities
- Reconciling data from individual companies of the capital group and explaining non-compliance
- Collection of macroeconomic data (in particular interest rates, foreign exchange rates and price growth indices)
- Cooperation with auditors and providing information on consolidated reports according to PAS or US GAAP
- Preparation of additional information and explanations for recipients of consolidated financial statements according to PAS and US GAAP
- Implementation of reporting in the Group in accordance with international accounting standards
- Assistance in the preparation of downstream consolidated reports (multi-stage consolidation)
- Preparation of information and presentations on financial statements of Can-Pack S.A. and Group companies for the needs of the Group's management, shareholders and auditors
- Preparation of surveys
- Preparing information for the consolidated management report
- Development of consolidation packages for the preparation of consolidated reports
- Training in filling in consolidation files
- Support for the implementation of the new S4 HANA consolidation module
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.