CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well-trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms make CAN-PACK successful on the market.
CAN-PACK opened a brand new beverage can factory in 2017 on the industrial site in Helmond. Due to the enormous growth of our organization we are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to take on the challenge to make a success of this expansion, which will be taken into use in the autumn of 2019.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who will join our new beverage can factory’s team as a:
The Quality Technician provide accurate information in terms of short-term monitoring of aluminium cans technological parameters, according to the set standards and conforming to the customer requirements and KPI’s by reporting and analysing of data results of measurements and tests through the use SPC system.
Ensure the efficiency of measurement devices and parameters and supervise instructions and compliance with the requirements.
- Ensuring high efficiency level for the gauge measurement devices.
- Ensuring compliance of measurement equipment with the relevant legislation in the EU and locally.
- Maintaining measuring equipment calibration / service schedule updated.
- Organising service visits.
- Keeping certificates and gauge trace updated; archiving documents as necessary.
- Undertaking investigations, quality improvement projects and data collection exercises, for the department to support the business, customer initiatives and development.
- Applying SPC and Minitab Process control methods for analysing data, to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Internal metrological verifications, calibrations and the qualifications of all measuring and control devices (quality control and production area).
- Ensure operation and conservation of the measuring equipment in accordance with supplier service instructions.
- Remove the insignificant damages of measurement devices and create specific internal instruction.
- Perform statistical analysis of quality parameters, selected periodically indicated by the superior.
- Keeping records and if required samples of any quality issues, rechecks to be performed.
- Carrying out internal training for employees; introducing new instructions and procedures.
- Carry out annual training related to Quality defect and packaging catalogues; updating defect catalogue.
- Minimum secondary education (addition education in the quality field)
- Experience in a Quality Control role.
- Ability to use measurement devices, test equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, BRC, HACCP principles and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of SPC, MINITAB, Statistica.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good organizational/interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team effort
- Multicultural experience will consist an asset
- Challenging work in a fast-developing international company.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Work in a new factory with advanced machines and the chance to genuinely contribute to the controlling of the product quality.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who will provide a dynamic and informal working environment.
- A competitive salary based on education and professional experience.
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Renata Jilisen
HR Officer | CAN-PACK NL Holdings BV
Maisdijk 9 | 5704 RM | Helmond
T +31 492 768 067
M +31 636 337 069