CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging
manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well-trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms make CAN-PACK successful on the market.
CAN-PACK opened a brand new beverage can factory in 2017 on the industrial site in Helmond. Due to the enormous growth of our organization we are looking for
enthusiastic employees who want to take on the challenge of making this new high-tech factory a success.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who will join our new beverage can factory’s team as a:
SUPERVISOR PRODUCTION 5 SHIFTS
Do you have experience in a manufacturing environment and do you take responsibility that goods are produced efficiently with the right quality and on time? Do you have managerial skills and experience? Then we have the job for you!
To organize the production process as efficiently as possible.
Reports to Production Manager.
- Direct supervising and coaching your team (25 fte)
- Performance management
- Participate in production meetings
- Approval of working hours / overtime
- Responsible for training of employees
- Prepare production planning / planning of staff (holiday, sick leave)
- Ensure quality of production
- Co-operation with other departments to ensure smooth production processes
- Assessing and verifying competences of the team members
- Organisation of breaks (i.e. ensuring times are not exceeded and all employees receive their break entitlement)
- Organisation of staff and their duties (i.e. aware of what tasks staff are performing and where they are at any given time)
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of CPNL systems, including performing internal audits as required
- Assure using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) by the team
- Ensure and monitor all Health & Safety regulations, rules, procedures and policies. Comply with all environmental requirements as stipulated in ISO 14001 and BRC procedures and guidelines on Health & Safety
- Perform other such duties of a similar nature as from time to time may be required including any other duty reasonable corresponding with the role
- Management reports
Required skills and education:
Our ideal candidate has an education of minimum MBO-level and has multiple years of experience in a similar position. On top of that you are resistant to stress and act quickly and adequately to malfunctions on the production line or any unexpected changes that occur during the shift. You are fluent in English and you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Leadership experience of minimal 5 years
- Experience in supervising a team larger than 10 fte
- Awareness of ISO, Health and Safety, Fire prevention training
- MS Office
- Knowledge of factory processes and machine operation in process manufacturing
- General knowledge of maintenance
- Knowledge of can production is an advantage
Information on this vacancy:
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Renata Jilisen
E mail: email@example.com
Tel: T +31 492 768 067