Business Process Manager Finance
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Business Process Manager Finance
Business Process Manager is responsible for serving as liaisons between the business functions and the IT functions in organization. Business Process Manager ensures that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization's strategic goals, by: evaluation, design, execution, measuring, monitoring and controlling of business processes. BPM as part of IT translates business processes into IT based solutions. Business Process Manager continually seeks opportunities to increase internal and external client satisfaction, deepen relationships, and effectively manage client expectations. Business Process Manager is an agent of change in the organization.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and implementing of business processes to achieve organization goals
- Planning, implementing and monitoring business process changes for projects
- Assisting in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance
- Developing and maintaining business process documentations, business process taxonomy, business process concepts, process maps, SOP's
- Presenting analyses, solutions and business cases to senior management
- Coordinating with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decomposing high-level information/needs into detailed requirements
- Developing best practices for business process improvements
- Documenting current business processes and models in the end-to-end approach as well as building final To-Be models for final approval of all involved parties and stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging them
- Problem solving and opportunities proposing with usage of different BPM techniques and tools
- Proposing and setup proper Key Process Indicators to measure processes performance and results of implemented changes
The Successful Applicant profile
- Technical/business university degree
- At least 5 years of work in one or few of the business process areas: financial reporting and consolidation, accounting, corporate finance, financial planning, profitability and product costing, tax framework, treasury and risk management
- Process optimization and process reengineering experience is required (Lean Management, Six Sigma, others)
- Have a proven track record of process optimizations projects delivery, and number of projects delivered into the business
- Familiar with Business Process Management, Business Architecture ideas, frameworks and tools
- SAP knowledge is a must (modules and features related to business area)
- PMI project management methodology (PMI/ Prince/Agile) is welcomed
- Fluent English and Polish is a must
- Strong communication skills with knowledge how to describe ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to challenge stakeholders in a constructive manner and manage conflict resolution to gain consensus on project scope and requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing company across the globe
- A real impact on company's performance and growth
- Great and friendly culture and work environment
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus based on performance
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.