CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
We're currently searching for:
Deputy Finance Director - Tax
The role is based in HQ, Krakow, Poland and will report to CANPACK Group CFO and Giorgi Global Holdings Group Tax Director.
- Consulting all domestic and international tax matters
- Researching tax issues and opportunities
- Managing and coordinating the tax services of CANPACK Group companies
- Supervising, managing and reviewing the preparation of all forms and disclosures in connection with the international tax compliance practice
- Developing a team with expertise in taxation
- Facilitating the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion
- Developing and presenting tax planning strategies for multinational corporation to CANPACK Group's executives
- Coordinating internal and external tax audits
- Advising on international and domestic tax planning
- Providing technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff
- Liaising and building relationships with regional finance directors, acting as a partner in all respect of tax matters