Financial Specialist Group Controlling
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Financial Specialist Group Controlling
Key tasks and responsibilities
Financial Specialist Group Controlling will join a highly motivated and dynamic Group Controlling Department, will collaborate with other professionals to provide high quality decision support and insight to senior leadership. This work is used to steer CANPACK Group strategy, capital allocation and operating improvements.
You will act as a finance professional that serves as a business partner and strategic advisor to key business leaders and assist in providing critical thinking on business direction, operating performance and financial results.
Your main activities are as follow:
Planning & Forecasting
- Preparation of annual and long-term budgets and financial projections of CANPACK companies,
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results with reconciliations to the budgeted and previous year’s figures,
- Preparation of financial and cashflow forecasts of plants/companies,
- Support in annual budgeting process and preparing standalone master budget, comprising of operating and financial plans (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement).
- Analysis of planned and actual unit production cost across portfolio of products, by careful analysis of its cost components,
- Preparation of calculations and analysis for applications for financing, insurance, auditors and consultants,
- Critical verification of reports, analysis and financial presentations provided by subsidiaries.
- Preparation of feasibility (business case) studies analyzing of the effectiveness of proposed investment projects; calculation of economical indicators (DCF, NPV, payback, IRR).
- Preparation of (reviewing and validating) impactful, high-profile management presentations to management and supervisory board, delivering an integrated analysis of both financial and business/operational performance,
- Continuous improvement and development of the management reporting system in CANPACK Group.
- Experience in Big4 company will be significant asset,
- Around 3-5 years of relevant experience,
- University degree in a finance related discipline,
- Strong analytical and numerical skills,
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage,
- Professional qualifications and/or certification like CIMA, ACCA are welcomed,
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Chance to work for a successful, internationally growing company with its Global HQ in Cracow,
- Proximity to the Business, with real impact on company’s performance and growth,
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally through a variety of interesting projects and initiatives,
- Friendly People and challenging work environment,
- Career Development Opportunities locally and across the globe,
- Attractive salary and annul performance bonus, with private medical care, pension & insurance plan.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.