Group Internal Auditor-Data Analyst
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
Due to the rapid grow and expansion of the CANPACK Group activities worldwide, the Group Internal Audit Team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support the Data Analytics and Continuous Monitoring programme. The successful candidate will be based in the Company's Head Quarter in Krakow.
The Group Internal Auditor-Data Analyst shall:
Drive the implementation of and run Data Analytics and Continuous Monitoring activities within the Group, namely:
- Identify data analytics opportunities (develop reports and dashboards, execute analytical tests aiming at identification of process inefficiencies and/or suspected transactions),
- Coordinate regular SAP data extraction, and analysis utilizing the department's pre-defined tests and computer analytical software (ACL),
- Provide data analytics technical assistance to the Group Internal Audit Team members in regards to the creation of an ad hoc analysis required to complete specific audit engagements,
- Provide business/process representatives with an explanation and support on how to interpret data analysis outcome,
- Participate in Internal Audit engagements as per Group Internal Audit Annual Plan as well as in ad hoc investigation work in consultation with the Group Internal Audit Director. These engagements and investigations will be undertaken to address all CANPACK Group processes efficiency, effectiveness and compliance issues or specific requests by the CANPACK Group Management Board.
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Critical thinking - driving conclusions from looking at numbers, trends and data,
- Attention to details,
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting,
- At least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics/Internal or External Audit function,
- Professional experience in working with large and complex data sets,
- Professional experience in programming languages used in data analytics, preferably SQL,
- Experience in active using Data Analytics tools and software, data Analytics tools programming experience will be a plus,
- Communication skills enabling efficient communication with employees at different levels within the Company,
- Team player with ability to work under pressure,
- Practical knowledge of SAP system,
- Fluent English C1.
- a chance to work in a fast-growing global company,
- a real impact on company’s performance and growth,
- great and friendly culture and work environment,
- private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health,
- pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus based on performance.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.