CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for almost 30 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
We are searching candidate for position of:
in CP Finland
A selected person will be responsible for supervising and coordinate the activities of the production employees to meet/exceed location production operating goals/efficiencies in the areas of OEE, Spoilage, Safety, Continuous Improvements, Cost Reduction and Quality.
- Responsible for results for all aspects of the shifts (5 teams) operation including but not limited to the items listed in the job description
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of associates engaged in the production and processing of can (and end)
- Analyze charts, work orders, maintenance, and production schedules to meet customer and internal
- Confer with other managers to coordinate operations and activities throughout the production.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet daily goals.
- Inspect materials, product, and equipment to detect defects or malfunctions. Determine best problem-solving solution.
- Ensure safe operation of all equipment and train associates as necessary.
- Ensure all associates adhere to production and processing standards.
- Confer with management for guidance in resolving employee complaints and or grievances.
- Ensure all Company procedures and policies applicable to your operation are enforced.
- Ensure all production, quality, and maintenance systems are
- Manage and motivate the team and be a role model in order to create a positive culture within company
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
“Successful completion of recruitment process is subject to a successful completion of applicable immigration procedures (visa/work permit)”.