A vacancy has arisen for a Palletiser Operator, working on a rotating shift pattern 8am-8pm, 8pm-8am, permanent contract. We are opening this vacancy to both internal and external candidates.
The duties of this post include:
- To inspect the technical state of the palletiser lift
- To check parameters of components use during the packaging process
- To report any technical faults and breakdowns
- To carry out periodic inspections of the used equipment
- Use counterbalance fork lift truck
- To keep constant production in accordance to quality and quantity specifications
- To keep the area clean and tidy
- To register quality and technical records
- To work in accordance with HSE, BRC, ISO standards
The successful candidate must have:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- The ability to complete documentation
- Previous machine operator experience
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and follow specifications.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
This position involves shift work and offers a pay rate commensurate with experience. The Company operates a pension scheme and a generous bonus scheme of 10%of your quarterly earnings. Additional to basic, shift allowance is £1.50 per hour (inc in salary), overtime is paid at time and a half and above statutory holiday. Working on a rotating shift pattern 8am-8pm, 8pm-8am.