CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well-trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms make CAN-PACK successful on the market.
CAN-PACK opened a brand new beverage can factory in 2017 on the industrial site in Helmond. Due to the enormous growth of our organization we are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to take on the challenge of making this new high-tech factory a success.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who will join our new beverage can factory’s team as a:
Ensure that production process is efficient and meets the quality- and safety requirements.
- Operate machines
- Solve small malfunctions
- Adjust and set machines
- Quality checks
- Always using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure and monitor all health & safety regulations, rules, procedures and policies. Comply with all environmental requirements as stipulated in ISO 14001 and BRC procedures and guidelines on health & safety.
Our ideal candidate has a high degree of flexibility. When you start a new factory, you will be challenged on a daily basis.
- MBO level 2 preferably in a technical direction
- Good technical skills
- Experience in similar position
- Adequate in English
- Own a car ( Can-Pack can’t be reached by public transport)
- Available fulltime
- Willing to work 5 shifts
- Challenging work in a fast-developing international company.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Work in a new factory with advanced machines and the chance to genuinely contribute to the controlling of the product quality.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who will provide a dynamic and informal working environment.
- A competitive salary based on education and professional experience.
Information on this vacancy:
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Renata Jilisen HR Officer Recruitment Specialist.
E mail:email@example.com ; / Tel: +31 492 768 067