CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Finance Specialist in Business Controlling Department
Key tasks and responsibilities
The person employed in this position will be involved in planning and forecasting of capital and operating expenses, in particular:
- Budgeting and forecasting for operating expenses, with periodic variance analysis,
- Financial controlling of current budget usage and final cost forecast of investment projects,
- Cashflow projections for capital projects at the group level,
- Direct cooperation with budget owners – directors of departments and project managers,
- Periodic management reporting related to CapEx and OpEx,
- Ad-hoc financial analysis,
- Participation in continuous improvement initiatives.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.