CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Business Process Manager – Supply Chain
Key tasks and responsibilities
Business Process Manager ensures that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals, by:
- Designing, developing and implementing of business processes and recommending changes for projects
- Translating business processes into IT based solutions and assisting in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance
- Developing and maintaining business process documentations, business process taxonomy, business process concepts, process maps, SOP's.
- Presenting analyses, solutions and business cases to senior management
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decomposing high-level information/needs into detailed requirements
- Developing best practices for business process improvements
- Documenting current business processes and models in the end-to-end approach as well as building final To-Be models for final approval of all involved parties and stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging them
- In cooperation with IT supervise implementation of changes in processes and IT’s supportive systems
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.