CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
Currently, for our Headquarters in Krakow, we are looking for:
HR Projects Manager
Reporting to Global Talent Acquisition & Development Director, the selected candidate will partner closely with key business stakeholders to establish and drive the firm-wide organizational performance management agenda and other HR projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a change agent responsible for driving the human performance process, knowledge, skills, behaviors and culture of employees throughout the CP Group
- Drive and manage the development and implementation of company-wide performance management system
- Establish key metrics to accurately monitor the effectiveness of the process, suggest and implement new solutions and improvements according to business needs, maintain the organizational part of the system, ensure communication and training for newcomers
- Ensure further roll out the performance process according to business needs, develop and conduct training programs and workshops to ensure that performance management system is accurately understood and exercised
- Lead the implementation of Performance module in HR IS (Workday), become super user & trainer
- Actively support Employee Engagement Survey project by supporting the RFP process and negotiations, communication to stakeholders, survey organization, post-survey actions (presentation of results, supporting creation of improvement plans, advising managers)
- Lead relevant Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives according to business needs
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only shortlisted candidates.