CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
Junior Analyst in the Business Development Department
The Business Development Department of CANPACK is a place where you will learn about the practical side of business and enrich your experience portfolio. You will be taking part in projects carried out directly for the needs of the Company’s Management Board. Your responsibilities will include, in particular:
- Support in calculations, simulations and analytical tasks carried out in the Business Development Department.
- Analysis and synthesis, and graphical presentation of analysis results.
- Creation of simulations and analytical models.
- Preparation of presentations (in PowerPoint or using other tools).
- Support of the Business Development Department’s employees in on-going tasks.
If you are looking for new challenges and want to take the next step in your career, send your CV using the Apply button.
Please kindly note that we will contact only chosen candidates