CAN PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. The combination of the dedication of the highly involved and well trained employees, the short delivery time and the attractive delivery terms makes CAN PACK successful on the market.
We are looking for Candidate who would join to our can beverage factory’s team in Hämeenlinna.
Currently, we are searching:
Mechanic to Maintenance Department
(ref. no MOM/FIN/18)
Machine operator (Mechanic) is responsible for maintain production continuity and machinery operation through the production of spare parts for production line subassemblies and also spare parts for beverage can department.
From the Candidates for this position, we expect that they are able to:
- make spare parts for machinery,
- perform tasks within machinery service and overhauling,
- work with engineering drawings and specification,
- remove breakdown of machines and installations,
- perform services and repairs on the production line,
- regenerate and install of replacements parts,
- work in shift as Shift Mechanical Fitter when necessary,
- report task in internal information system.
To apply for this position you should:
- have a technical background,
- speak communicative English,
- show high level of motivation and willingness to learn.
- Our ideal Candidate is a team-player who can work also independently.
- The Candidate is ready to work on shifts and has flexibility and self-confidence.
- challenging work in a fast-developing international company,
- opportunities for further professional development,
- work in a relatively new factory with advanced machines and the chance to genuinely contribute to the controlling of the product quality,
- competitive salary, based on education and professional experience.
If you are interested in the offer, we encourage you to send your CV in English by
15.9.2018 by clicking the "Apply"
“Successful completion of recruitment process is subject to a successful completion of applicable immigration procedures (visa/work permit)”.