CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
Currently, for our Headquarters in Krakow, we are looking for:
Senior Global Mobility Specialist
Your main objectives in this role will be to assist in design, implementation and management of Global Mobility policies and program guidelines to ensure compliance with legal, tax and home/host employment regulations. You will also coordinate global assignments, international transfers, the planning and costing of inbound and outbound global movements, awareness of tax compliance issues, immigration issues, as well as all the associated personal issues that arise when an organization is moving people from one jurisdiction to another.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Assist in defining the Internal Mobility Policy across the whole CANPACK Group in regard to short- and long-term assignments, specifically focused on the areas of payroll, assignee and business traveller tax, immigration and policy, and team member engagement;
- Supervise vendor services and performance, compliance, governance and recordkeeping for international assignments;
- Provide specialist advice to the business, governance of policy and support operational work;
- Work in close cooperation with vendors and internal stakeholders to secure proper understanding and implementation of the processes/policies;
- Maintain vendor relations, assess third party vendors and make recommendations for change when applicable. Review vendor service level and performance, lead quarterly business reviews and recommend policy and process improvements;
- Maintain process for business traveller tax compliance. Track business travellers and facilitate tax compliance and payments to payroll and tax providers utilizing travel company reporting;
- Assist and review the international payroll process, audits and governance;
- Lead, develop and produce all service and team member engagement initiatives including content of Global Mobility internal websites, relocation, assignment briefing and immigration checklists, cultural trainings and group relocation sessions;
- Create/develop existing country/state specific pre-assignment and post-assignment orientation programs (language, culture, laws, maps, resources, etc.);
- Advise internal Clients and HR colleagues on how assignments should be managed to ensure they are cost effective and support consistency in approach;
- Coordinate end-to-end assignment process in timely and cost effective manner.