Group Treasury Director
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people – our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
Because of the continuous development of the Group, we are currently looking for a person to join our Head Office in Krakow for the position of:
Group Treasury Director
The Group Treasury Director leads the Treasury function at CANPACK Group, has strategic impact on the company's processes and policy in respective area, and reports to the CFO.
- Manage major Group financial projects including bonds issuance, revolving credit facilities, club loans, etc.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest cash
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires and account funding and monitoring
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income
- Manage intercompany cash, including intercompany lending, dividends and capital injections
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products, services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Review, develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Manage long-term strategic treasury goals and build best in class Treasury function
- Provide reporting to executive management
- University degree in economy, finance or business management (ACCA, CIMA, MBA degree or similar qualifications are a significant advantage)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in Treasury area
- At least 5 years of management experience in fast growing, multinational environment
- Strong leader with influencing and communication skills
- Ability to build positive business relations with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Cultural awareness and high-level of self-motivation
- Flexibility and ability to explain complicated matters in simple words
- Experience in SAP Treasury implementation would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Challenging projects in company with strong global position and significant growth in various territories over 4 continents
- Opportunity to make a difference by significant improvements of processes and capabilities within Treasury area
- Work in an international environment, that gives wide development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
CAN-PACK S. A.
ul. Jasnogorska 1
The Company is registered in the National Court Register under the number of KRS: 0000005418, at the District Court for Krakow-Business Department XI. Stock capital: 90 186 240,00 zlotys, paid capital: 90 186 240,00 zlotys. NIP (tax identification number): 677-004-67-39‚ REGON: 350568442