CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced and biggest packaging manufacturers in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. The company’s excellent standing on the global market is founded on the high quality products, modern manufacturing technology, and our dedicated and highly skilled employees. Over the recent years of operations, CANPACK Group has achieved spectacular successes and become a modern Capital Group. Presently, we are one of the world’s leading packaging manufacturers with several thousand employees working in plants on four continents.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Key tasks and responsibilities
The person employed in this position will be involved in the processes carried out by the Risk Management Office, including preparation of analyzes and hedging strategies against market risks, in particular:
- Identification and quantification of a market risk in the areas of: FX rates, commodities and interest rates,
- Analyzing the market situation and forecasts related to market risks,
- Participating in the preparation of hedging strategy proposals for the CANPACK Group companies,
- Creating current valuations of open financial transactions and testing the effectiveness of hedging instruments,
- Cooperation with various Departments of the Head Office of Can-Pack SA and its subsidiaries in the area of risk management,
- Cooperation with domestic and foreign banks in the scope of handling hedging transactions.