Group Internal Auditor
CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced and biggest packaging manufacturers in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. The company’s excellent standing on the global market is founded on the high quality products, modern manufacturing technology, and our dedicated and highly skilled employees. Over the recent years of operations, CANPACK Group has achieved spectacular successes and become a modern Capital Group. Presently, we are one of the world’s leading packaging manufacturers with several thousand employees working in plants on four continents.
The CANPACK Group Internal Audit Team is looking for an experienced:
Group Internal Auditor
The successful candidate will support the Company’s worldwide Internal Audit agenda, report directly to the Group Internal Audit Director and be based in the Company’s Head Quarter in Krakow.
The Group Internal Auditor shall:
- Participate in specific Internal Audit engagements as per Group Internal Audit Annual Plan as well as ad hoc investigation work in consultation with the Group Internal Audit Director. These engagements and investigations will be undertaken to address all CANPACK Group processes’ efficiency, effectiveness and compliance issues or specific requests by the CANPACK Group Management Board,
- Deliver the audit work as per Group Internal Audit Methodology and International Standards of Auditing,
- Lead and provide advice and consultation relative to the Company’s Assurance Projects such as worldwide implementation of Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control over Financial Reporting, Segregation of Duties conflicts elimination or Continuous Monitoring system (data analytics),
- The Group Internal Auditor will work in consultation with all levels of management worldwide and employees within the CANPACK Group, and with external consultants and auditors if engaged by CANPACK for particular projects.
- Carry out and/or lead agreed internal audits and investigations of suspected fraud or other non-compliance with laws,
- Participate in and/or lead assurance projects,
- Ensure follow-up of recommendations made to determine if management has responded accordingly,
- Leverage on the technology such as Data Analytics and newest auditing trends. Provide regular input to and improve the Group Internal Audit Methodology,
- Delivery of Risk Management and Fraud Awareness trainings/sessions to CANPACK Group employees.
Knowledge, experience and competencies:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Professional qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIA, CFA will be a plus,
- At least 3 years’ experience in Internal or External Audit function,
- Knowledge of Auditing Standards and Guidance, methodology of the Risk Assessment and Internal Controls Frameworks,
- Ethical competence and integrity,
- Planning and organisation skills,
- Ability to manage auditing teams, projects and project teams,
- Communication skills, ability to communicate with employees at different level within a company,
- Listening ability, attention to details,
- Analytical skills, ability to analyse data, data mining,
- Experience of using SAP system,
- Fluency in English,
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%).
- Challenging work in a Headquarter of global company with a strong global position,
- Work in an international environment, that gives you wide development opportunities,
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in the offer, we encourage you to send your current CV by clicking the "Apply"
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.