CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced and biggest packaging manufacturers in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. The company’s excellent standing on the global market is founded on the high quality products, modern manufacturing technology, and our dedicated and highly skilled employees. Over the recent years of operations, CANPACK Group has achieved spectacular successes and become a modern Capital Group. Presently, we are one of the world’s leading packaging manufacturers with several thousand employees working in plants on four continents.
CANPACK recently opened a brand new factory and we are looking for employees that want to accept the challenge of making a success out of this new high-tech factory, which has recently started production.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who will join our new beverage can factory’s team as a:
CONTROL ENGINEER (5 SHIFTS)
Location: Can Beverage Factory in Helmond, Netherlands
Required skills and education:
Our ideal candidate has extensive technical knowledge and has multiple years of experience at a similar position. On top of that you are resistant to stress and act quickly during malfunctions on the production line.
- Completed technical intermediate vocational education (such as electronics or mechatronics).
- Multiple years of experience at a similar position.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair of operating systems, including error analysis.
- Knowledge of PLC modules Allen Bradley family:
- I/O digital and analog
- remote I/O digital and analog
- temperature interfaces cards
- sensors, control devices
- inductive sensors
- pressure transducers
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Available to work in 5 shifts (continuous shift schedule).
- Fluent in English: speaking as well as writing.
- Willing to move to the Helmond area in the Netherlands.
“Successful completion of recruitment process is subject to a successful completion of applicable immigration procedures (visa/work permit)”.
If you are interested in this job offer please click "APPLY".