CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced and biggest packaging manufacturers in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. The company’s excellent standing on the global market is founded on the high quality products, modern manufacturing technology, and our dedicated and highly skilled employees. Over the recent years of operations, CANPACK Group has achieved spectacular successes and become a modern Capital Group. Presently, we are one of the world’s leading packaging manufacturers with several thousand employees working in plants on four continents.
For our Headquarter in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Global Benefits and Mobility Manager
Global Benefits and Mobility Manager will join a highly motivated and dynamic global Compensation & Benefits Department. The individual will support implementation of competitive and cost effective employee benefits across the whole Capital Group in order to attract, retain and engage new and current employees while also ensuring compliance with compensation and benefits laws and regulations in almost 20 countries. Moreover, this person will be responsible for creating the Internal Mobility Policy within the organization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate processes related to planning and implementation of employee benefits at the global level and concentrate on countries outside of Poland with the main emphasis on employee insurance, medical care and pension systems
- Provide expertise and consult with business leaders on a variety of compensation and benefits programs and proposing new solutions
- Ongoing, systematic analysis of employee benefit systems in terms of market competitiveness and internal cohesion in the Can Pack Group
- Develop plans and budgets of employee benefits and supervise the correct use of funds from the benefits budget
- Ensure effective communication within the organization in terms of systems and supervise operational employee benefits
- Define the Internal Mobility Policy across the whole CANPACK Group in regard to short- and long-term assignments, specifically focused on the areas of payroll, assignee and business traveler tax, immigration and policy and team member engagement.
- Supervise vendor services and performance, compliance, governance and recordkeeping for international assignments
- Permanent cooperation with organizational units of the Can Pack Group and HR Departments all over the world
- Cooperate with representatives of Employee Council or Trade Unions in the subject of benefits and keeping appropriate documentation of meetings
- Put in place policies and standards in all defined location
- Closely cooperate with HR community across the world