Can Pack Group operates in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, and constantly strengthens its market position in Western Europe, Asia and Africa.
For our Headquarter in Cracow we are looking for:
Compensation Specialist in our Company will join a highly motivated and dynamic Global Comp & Ben Department. You will be a member of team which is responsible for establishing, monitoring and developing terms of Can Pack Group Remuneration Policy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct salary reviews (collect and sort data, analyze and present results, make recommendations)
- To assist in the management of effective reward strategies and processes, including job grading, pay and salary surveys, incentive and bonus schemes, pension plans
- Assist the Compensation Manager with the preparation of the Salary Planning Budget
- Salary structure monitoring and operational verification of salaries and the payment of quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monitor and analysis of compensation system efficiency
- Monitor of labor market, available reports for Remuneration Policy development
- Analyze compensation packages for employee groups, in line with business strategy
- Assure the compliance of current internal remuneration regulations with the binding Law
- Support the Management by cost and availability analysis of the remuneration changes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analyses of salary and employment costs
- University degree in economy, finance or human resources
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in similar position (within international environment is welcomed)
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Understanding of remuneration and benefits policies is welcomed
- Strong analytical skills and logic thinking
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work in changing environment
- Problem solver with proactive approach
- Proficiency in Excel
- SAP experience is required
- Knowledge about remuneration costs reporting
• A chance to work in one of the fastest growing company in Poland
• A real impact on company performance and growth
• A full time job
• Great and friendly culture and work environment
• Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
• Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus based on performance
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.