Group Internal Auditor/Data Analyst
CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the World. Company's excellent standing on the global markets is founded on the high quality products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages are combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery. The Group's success is driven by our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
Due to the rapid grow and expansion of the Can Pack Group activities worldwide, the Group Internal Audit Team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst or Internal Auditor to support the roll out of the Continuous Monitoring programme. The successful candidate will report directly to the Group Internal Audit Director and be based in the Company's Head Quarter in Krakow.
The Group Internal Auditor/Data Analyst shall:
- Drive the implementation of and run Continuous Monitoring activities within the Group, namely:
- Identify data analytics opportunities (develop reports and dashboards, execute analytical tests aiming at identification of process inefficiencies and/or suspected transactions),
- Coordinate regular SAP data extraction, and analysis utilizing the department's pre-defined tests and computer analytical software (ACL),
- Provide data analytics technical assistance to the Group Internal Audit Team members in regards to the creation of an ad hoc analysis required to complete specific audit engagements,
- Provide business/process representatives with an explanation and support on how to interpret data analysis outcome,
- Participate in Internal Audit engagements as per Group Internal Audit Annual Plan as well as in ad hoc investigation work in consultation with the Group Internal Audit Director. These engagements and investigations will be undertaken to address all Can Pack Group processes efficiency, effectiveness and compliance issues or specific requests by the Can Pack Group Management Board.
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Critical thinking - driving conclusions from looking at numbers, trends and data,
- Attention to details,
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting,
- At least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics, Internal or External Audit function,
- Knowledge of Continuous Assurance, Auditing, Monitoring standards and practices,
- Experience in active using Data Analytics tools and software, data Analytics tools programming experience will be a plus,
- Communication skills enabling efficient communication with employees at different levels within the Company,
- Team player with ability to work under pressure,
- Practical knowledge of SAP system,
- Fluent English C1
- Challenging projects in a Headquarter of global company with a strong global position
- Work in an international environment, that gives you wide development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit package
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates