CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the World. Company’s excellent standing on the global markets is founded on the high quality products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages are combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery. The Group's success is driven by our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
For our Headquarter in Krakow we are looking for experienced:
- Understanding end consumers’ behaviors, buying preferences and decision making factors
- Creating local marketing visions and strategies taking into account local need and specifics in cooperation with local customers
- Designing strategies to promote cans and other group products globally and locally
- Gathering and analyzing data and industry information about trends, clients; and competitors’ actions
- In cooperation with Group Sustainability Director in designing information materials and campaigns on sustainability policy
- Involvement in innovation projects
- Participation in marketing and PR events, representing and promoting CP there
- Cooperation with media (including social media), media brokers etc.
- Preparing promotional materials (leaflets, presentations, articles for press and social media, video materials etc.)
Requirements / profile of an ideal candidate
- Hands-on person, who enjoys working as individual contributor
- University degreein science, humanities, marketing, PR or similar
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, some of it preferably as Marketing Manager (work in a manufacturing company will be an asset but we are open to consider candidates who have experience in projects for start-ups, consulting companies, IT companies, education institutions etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and skills of using modern communications channels, content creation, with focus on digital & social media
- Ability to independently manage projects from the concept phase, through completion to the final conclusions, and involving people in projects without formal authority
- Creativity, open-mindedness and ability to turn creative ideas into action, proven by examples
- Analytical and logical mindset and ability to cope with dynamic, often ambiguous working environment
- Team player, high EQ, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of other languages will be a plus
- Experience in an international environment
- Challenging projects in a Headquarter of global company with a strong global position
- Work in an international environment, that gives you wide development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit package
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.