CANPACK Group is one of the leading packaging producers in the world, currently employing almost 7,000 people in dozens of factories located on four continents.
Currently, due to the dynamic development of our plants in Poland and abroad, we are looking for Candidate to work in the Finance Office of CAN-PACK FOOD and INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING in Dębica or Brzesko as:
The main duties of a person in this position will be acting as a Business Partner for the Management Team, cooperation with the Financial Office in Krakow and assistance in providing reliable and timely financial information for management needs, including:
- consolidate and compile data from different sources and provide presentations of relevant financial results in comprehensive packages:
- analysis of deviations vs. financial plans and budgets;
- profitability assessment of property and capital investments;
- deviations analysis of implementation vs assumptions for the assessment of investment profitability;
- analysis of general/sales/production costs;
- analysis of products and customers profitability;
- ongoing cost analyzes;
- identify and initiate continuous improvement projects to boost reporting efficiency,
- financial and analytical support for an ad hoc projects.
- investment profitability assessment expertise is a must have,
- higher education with a mathematical or economic profile (preferred in the field of finance),
- 2 years of professional experience in finance in manufacturing companies,
- good English (B2),
- very good knowledge of the MS Office, especially MS Excel,
- analytical thinking, accuracy and good work organization,
- timeliness and reliability in the performance of entrusted tasks,
- readiness for business trips (driving license cat. B),
- additional advantages will be holding an ACCA / CIMA certificate and knowledge of SAP.
In return, we offer:
- full of challenges / interesting work in a production and trade company with a complex product structure,
- cooperation with the Management Board and the highest management, impact on the company's results,
- responsible work in a dynamically developing capital group,
- the possibility of continuous improvement of qualifications,
- salary adequate to the position held,
- an atractive social package.
If you are interested, please send your current CV by clicking on the "Apply" button.
We would like to kindly inform you that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.