CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Senior Recruiter - Investment Projects
In this role, you will act as the owner of the external and internal recruitment within CANPACK investment projects, meaning opening completely new factories and extensions of existing production plants in different locations globally.
- Participate in developing and implementation of recruitment policies, processes, competencies and selection criteria;
- Implement standardized recruitment process with tools and KPIs and ensure regular reports;
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and employment branding initiatives;
- Support organization and/or participate in career fairs, assessment centers or other events;
- Own all recruitment project data and metrics: develop, regularly report, present and inform on recruitment activities to decision makers through communication channels;
- Interpret resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and the use of accessing the external market using best in class research tools;
- Provide deep understanding of the external labour market environment during initial project phase and monitor market trends throughout life cycle of the project;
- Select or support selection of providers within the scope and maintain working relationship with them;
- Provide input into manpower plan and project [s] budget;
- Prepare hiring plan and recruitment budget for project [s] and control the realization;
- Plan and manage end-to-end recruitment projects for all level positions in the area of production as well as administration and lead recruitment of managerial level positions;
- Liaise with Hiring Managers and Directors to ensure full understanding of their requirements and preferences;
- Set up priorities concerning recruitment and constantly review them;
- Supervise realization/ delivery of the recruitment plan with local HR team;
- Validation of the compensation offers against budget;
- Assist in employees retention and development;
- Supervise recruitment project team if applicable ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only shortlisted candidates