CANPACK is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology.
At the moment we are recruiting an employee to CAN-PACK UK.
The duties of this post include:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of employees installing, repairing and inspecting
- electrical equipment;
- Inspect work for compliance with government electrical codes / safety standards;
- Evaluate performance of assigned personnel; establishes performance requirements and personal development targets;
- Plan, organize and supervise training of employees;
- Supervise activities of people external to CPUK i.e. agency workers and/or contractors;
- Provide day-to-day leadership and works with staff to ensure a high performance;
- Authorize the purchase of materials, prepare specification for the purchase of electrical equipment, devices and supplies;
- Spare parts management. Specify and request of necessary parts, assist in stock arrangement;
- Provide technical assistance and advice to staff and other sections and departments;
- Inspect and evaluate work being performed by staff and contractors, identifies problem areas and directs remedial action;
- Respond to enquiries and complaints from other departments;
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and reports;
- Participate in coordination of all energy performance improvement activities;
- Develops, reviews and updates written maintenance instructions and schedules;
- Participate in implementation of WCM practices or other CPUK systems, including internal audits as required;
The successful candidate must have:
- Certification of SEP for 1kV or 18th Edition BS7671
- Electrical BEng (Hons) or equivalent
- Strong background in electronics and electrical field
- Previous experience in supervisory role will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of PLC and VFD drives
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of IT, electronics and automation
- IOSH – Managing Safely certificate (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
The Company operates a pension scheme and a generous bonus scheme of 10% of your quarterly earnings.
This is a permanent position.