CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Senior Learning and Development Advisor
Reporting to HR Director HQ, selected candidate will be responsible for organization and management of training and learning programs; program management of Performance Process
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensures implementation of learning policy by continues identification and analyses of training needs, support for the Management in defining training goals, preparation of training plans on the basis of current policies and rules, assessment of training effectiveness, recommendations of required changes in learning policy in the process of continuous improvement of it.
- Runs internal workshops.
- Cooperates with the external and internal training providers in regard to analyses and negotiation of training offers and ensuring the proper content of training.
- Controls execution of training budget.
- Prepares data, reports and presentations related to learning policy.
- Supports the Succession Planning process in cooperation with the HRBP's
- Coordinates Performance Assessment process planning and execution.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only shortlisted candidates.