CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are currently looking for:
PROCUREMENT INITIATIVES MANAGER
Reporting to the Global Procurement and Cooperation Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the implementation of cost reduction/cost avoidance/optimization/any other initiatives in procurement/operational field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential new initiatives, leading personally the selected one and facilitating the resulting changes in the organization.
- Motivating initiative owners to deliver in time and to the required quality.
- Monitoring & reporting the status of the initiatives to the Head of Procurement (through documented reports, presentations & other means of communication as required, preparing weekly updates, briefings for teams ahead of meetings, materials for Steering Committees and, if necessary, presenting them, and any other required analysis).
- Monitoring & proposing adjustments to the project plan to deliver the desired results.
- Monitoring the risks and communicating them to the initiative owners and the Head of Procurement, identifying problems, helping to solve them, moderating brainstorming and problem solving sessions.
- Supporting the initiative owners in the implementation of initiatives (arranging and participating (or representing the category leaders) in reviews of the ongoing initiatives including requirements management, risk management, planning and control and forecasted milestone dates; arranging meetings concerning new initiatives. This to be done though the whole organization with cross–functional teams within the holding/plants. Transfer knowledge from meetings to the appropriate team members).
- Cooperating with the Group Communication Manager on an ongoing basis to create communication about the project/initiatives status to target groups.
- Critically evaluating the information gathered from multiple sources, decomposing high-level information/needs into detailed requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining liaison relationships with business partners in order to make progress in the implementation of initiatives.
- Supporting the development of the procurement function in subsidiaries (development/improvements of processes; development of people).
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only selected candidates.