SAP FI/CO Consultant
CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the World. The company’s excellent standing on the global markets is founded on the high quality products and modern manufacturing technology.
Because of the continuous development of the Group, we are currently looking for a person to work in the position of
SAP FI/CO Consultant
You will join a group of motivated SAP professionals, delivering global SAP solutions and transformation to the entire CANPACK Group, including introduction of S/4 HANA. You will focus on SAP implementation and upgrades across the Group, handle change requests, and provide expert advice as 2nd line support.
- Analysis of business requirements
- Design and implementation of new SAP solutions
- Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Support of consolidation tool SCM
- Cooperation with local SAP consultants as well as with the business employees
- Maintain SAP documentation for FI/CO processes
- Second level of SAP support
- Supporting period-end close and year-end close processes
- Identify and escalate issues and risks in finance area
Our key requirements are:
- Several years of experience in SAP FI (with focus on General Ledger – including new GL) and/or CO modules (with focus on Material Ledger – Actual Costing preferred)
- Knowledge of other modules will be beneficial – Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Internal Orders, Product Costing
- Experience with COPA design, and with reporting based on Costing Based COPA
- Basic Financial Knowledge
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules
- Experience with S/4 HANA Finance will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally, if needed (10-20%)
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A chance to work in a fast-growing, international company
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth
- Great and friendly culture and work environment
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- Pension plan, insurance plan, and annual bonus based on performance
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note: we will contact only selected candidates.
CAN-PACK S. A.
ul. Jasnogórska 1
contact email: email@example.com
The Company is registered in the National Court Register under the number of KRS: 0000005418, at the District Court for Kraków-Business Department XI. Stock capital: 90 186 240,00 zlotys, paid capital: 90 186 240,00 zlotys. NIP (tax identification number): 677-004-67-39, REGON: 350568442.