CANPACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced and biggest packaging manufacturers in East-Central and Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. The Company has established itself as a player with strong market position thanks to its high quality products and cutting-edge manufacturing technology. Over recent years of operations, CANPACK Group has achieved spectacular successes and become a modern Capital Group. Presently, CANPACK is one the world’s leading packaging manufacturers with more than 6,500 employees working in plants on various continents.
Currently, for the HQ of the Group, we are looking for:
Junior Analyst in the Business Development Department
Ref. no.: JA/BR/2017
The Business Development Department of CANPACK is a place where you will learn about the practical side of business and enrich your experience portfolio. You will be taking part in projects carried out directly for the needs of the Company’s Management Board. Your responsibilities will include, in particular:
- Support in calculations, simulations and analytical tasks carried out in the Business Development Department.
- Analysis and synthesis, and graphical presentation of analysis results.
- Creation of simulations and analytical models.
- Preparation of presentations (in PowerPoint or using other tools).
- Support of the Business Development Department’s employees in on-going tasks.
If you are looking for new challenges and want to take the next career step, send your CV using the Apply button.
Please kindly note that we will contact only chosen candidates.