Poniżej znajduje się lista aktualnych ofert pracy.
« Powrót do listy ogłoszeń
| Rodzaj umowy:
CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the World. Company's excellent standing on the global markets is founded on the high quality products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages are combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery. The Group's success is driven by our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
For our Headquarters in Cracow we are looking for experienced:
Consolidation Specialist in our Company will join a highly motivated and dynamic global Financial Department. You will be a member of team which is responsible for preparation of financial reports of CANPACK Group, a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe. The financial reports are prepared in accordance with U.S., international and Polish accounting and tax rules.
- Cooperation with various CANPACK Group financial specialists from different countries (including chief accountants, CFOs etc.) in terms of financial reporting and being in constant touch with Managing Board of CANPACK Group.
- Verification financial information prepared by subsidiaries located outside Poland, in terms of consistency and compliance with CANPACK Group accounting policy (You will have actual influence on modifying and adjusting CANPACK Group accounting policy).
- Support reporting of financial information prepared based on received financial statements and analysis (final information for various stakeholders is prepared in our headquarters located in Krakow).
- Contact with auditors, external advisors and other potential external users of reported information, preparation of explanations and other necessary information.
- Commitment in implementation of new IT systems used for reporting purposes of CANPACK Group.
- At least two years of experience in multinational environment on a position with similar responsibilities. Due to the fact that candidate will be working in CANPACK Group headquarters, the knowledge of financial accounting is essential for data interpretation.
- Experience in audit departments of one of Big4 companies preferred.
- Financial qualification such as ACCA, Polish Statutory Auditor or CPA at evrey stage of completion are welcome (passed, during the studies or intentions to study).
- Advanced level of English.
- US GAAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build good business relations with people from different cultures and countries.
- Attention to details is required.
- Challenging full time job in headquarters of multinational Capital Group. Career opportunities in financials in core business environment.
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension program etc.).
- Optional business trips to various CANPACK Group locations.
- Support in self-development studies (ACCA, CIMA, CPA studies).
- Great atmosphere and stable employment with “work-life balance”.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.