Poniżej znajduje się lista aktualnych ofert pracy.
« Powrót do listy ogłoszeń
| Rodzaj umowy:
CAN-PACK Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers on all the World. The Group owes its excellent standing on the global markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, define our Group's success. This would not be possible without our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
Currently we are looking for a candidate for the position located in Headquarters:
Ref. no B/BZiK/17
- conducting the procurement process in cooperation with the specialized units of the CP Group (in terms of on time deliveries, quantity and quality control, complaints handling, conducting and archiving of business documentation, etc.);
- selecting suppliers (collecting and analyzing the suppliers’ offers, negotiating the purchase conditions) for the supply of raw materials, machinery, equipment and services;
- preparing contract drafts based on internal standards and negotiating the contracts’ wording;
- performing administrative works connected with realization of the contracts;
- searching for alternative sources of supply;
- maintain business relations with suppliers;
- preparing analysis and reports;
- cooperation with internal and external customers, supporting other team members in their work.
- university degree (preferably in economics, finance or international trade);
- minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience (work in a manufacturing company will be an advantage);
- very good command of English (working knowledge of other languages will be an advantage)
- proficiency on MS Office (good knowledge of Excel), SAP knowledge will be an advantage;
- practical experience in negotiations;
- self-reliance and excellent organizational skills;
- decision-making skills;
- good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in the team;
- ability to work under time pressure and stress resistance;
- proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- valid driver’s license.
- challenging full time job in a dynamic international environment in Headquarters of global company;
- career opportunities in a fast-developing;
- competitive salary and attractive social benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension program, etc.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English using the apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.